Here is good idea of what’s really happening…
We understand the your (FSBO) For Sale By Owner dream…“Who needs an agent? I can do this myself!”.
The reality is that ‘For Sale By Owner’ yard signs or just a Zillow home listing, just don’t get the market exposure you need when selling your home. You don’t get the exposure you need to get in front of hundreds if not thousands of qualified home buyers.
The fact is that a Realtor® is free to a buyer.
For this reason buyers go with a real estate agent. And because of that reason you get the most exposure if your property is in front of an army of licensed real estate agents on the MLS! The MLS can bring in multiple offers vs the tire-kickers from your For Sale By Owner Zillow listing only.
With a local Flat Fee MLS listing you don’t pay the traditional 6%…like most sellers will.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH LISTING
- Your property listing for 3 to 12 Months on your local MLS + REALTOR.com®.
- You received the same MLS & REALTOR.com® used by all real estate brokerages.
- You receive a Dedicated Licensed Broker/REALTOR® to Answer your Questions.
- Upload 10 – 40 photos of your property for added exposure.
- MAXIMUM REAL ESTATE MARKET EXPOSURE FOR YOUR PROPERTY, Listing Syndication to MANY POPULAR Real Estate websites.
- You get all the state & federal required disclosure forms and listing contracts.
- If an unrepresented buyer finds your property through one of the hundreds of websites it will be featured on, you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody.
- No long-term listing agreement, CANCEL ANYTIME WITHOUT A FEE.
BENEFITS OF USING A REALTOR® PLUS AND AN MLS LISTING TO SELL
- *STATISTICS BELOW CAN BE FOUND AT NAR.COM
- *88% of home buyers were assisted by a REALTOR® when choosing to buy a home.
- *FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2018. The typical FSBO home sold for $217,900 compared to $295,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- The MLS will get your home in front of all real estate agents whom have qualified buyers.
- *Homes that are for sale by an unrepresented seller, on average, sell for 33% less and spend more time on the market than homes that sold by a REALTOR®. There is a perception that these homes are “on sale”, not “for sale”.
- Your listing will also show up on hundreds of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Redfin.com, RE/Max, Centruy 21, Coldwell Banker and many more.
- Instead of paying 6-7% to a traditional realtor, you can save on the listing end (which is typically about half) and list your home Flat Fee for as little as $99 (saving your thousands of dollars).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have To Pay A Listing Agent Commission?
Nope. You just pay a Flat Listing Fee as little as $500 to get the power of the MLS for added exposure for your property.
Can I Get More Help From the Listing Agent?
All agents and brokers in our network will provide additional services including contract review, negotiating, and close of sale. These services are INCLUDED at no additional charge to our sellers.
Do I Have To Pay A Buyer's Agent Commission?
To be competitive we strongly encourage you to offer compensation of at least 2%-3%. If a Buyer’s agent sees your listing on the MLS and brings a buyer you must pay the buyer’s agent a commission if you accept the offer. The commission you’re willing to pay must be stated on your MLS listing details and listing agreement at signup. We recommend that you offer a commission between 2% – 3% because your listing will be competing with other listings for agent’s attention within your MLS market area.
How Many Photos Will I Get?
Our 3 Month listing includes 10 photos - which in most cases is sufficient. Our 6 Month listing plan offers up to 25.
Our 12 Month Premium listing options includes MAX MLS photos, up to 40 in some MLSs. If necessary you can mail in hard copy of your photos to be scanned and uploaded or the fastest way is to email them to us.
Each MLS has their own max number of photos that can be placed on the MLS. As the seller, you will need to take your own photos or hire a professional. Photographers charge in the ranges of $99 - $250 depending on location, distance and amount of photos you request.
Do I Have to Pay a Buyer's Agent Commission if I Find my Own Buyer?
Nope. No additional fees or commissions are paid if you find your own buyer. We allow you to Retain the Right to Sell By Owner.